A New Beginning..

I started this blog a few years ago, hoping to make it into a sort of diary-type blog. I had plan of posting about my life - who I am, what I wanted to be - yet nothing really happened. I left this blog on the side, changed it from being one thing to another and it wasn't me.

Over the past few months, I have struggled with myself. I kept it to myself for quite sometime, put on a smile and pretend that I was okay but recently I couldn't and I think people began to notice that something was wrong.

I didn't want to show that side of me - I don't think anyone wants to really - but I've decided enough time has been spent being miserable and depressed. It's time I start to do the things I have always wanted to. With that is a new start to my blog - I wanted to keep a journal of my life.

So how about stepping back into my life, maybe this time it'll be full of fun?


Comments

Popular Posts